STOP HOME FORECLOSURE AND REDUCE YOUR MOTHLY MORTGAGE PAYMENTS
- Are you having a hard time making your mortgage payments?
- Are you behind on your mortgage and worried about foreclosure?
- Has the bank already sent you a foreclosure notice?
- Is a sheriff's sale scheduled for your home?
DON'T WAIT UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE
Take action now to stop home foreclosure now. Contact Rhode Island bankruptcy attorney John Simonian IMMEDIATELY. Once your bankruptcy petition is filed, federal law imposes an "automatic stay" that stops your creditors from taking any action while your bankruptcy is pending. Filing for bankruptcy will temporarily STOP the foreclosure proceedings or sheriff's sale.
- If you are overwhelmed by credit card debt or medical debt and it's sapping money away that you need to make your house payment, Chapter 7 bankruptcy will discharge your debts so you can afford your mortgage again.
- Chapter 13 debt reorganization can remove an unsecured 2nd mortgage from your property, bringing down your monthly payments. Chapter 13 bankruptcy also allows people to make up their overdue mortgage payments over time.
- With multi-family homes, Mr. Simonian has debt solutions that can reduce the amount you owe on a first mortgage.
REDUCE YOUR MONTHLY MORTGAGE PAYMENTS
The federal government created programs to help people renegotiate their home loans and avoid foreclosure. Unfortunately, those programs (HARP) have proved very difficult. Banks are unresponsive or downright negligent in responding to homeowners trying to renegotiate their mortgage.
Mr. Simonian's office has a person on staff who handles mortgage negotiations full time. If you have not been successful in talking with the bank, give the law firm a chance to do it for you.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP TOWARD GREATER PEACE OF MIND
RI bankruptcy lawyer John Simonian cares about people caught in difficult circumstances. He understands the urgency of your situation and will get to work immediately. Contact his Providence law office today or call 401-941-4800. He assists clients in both Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Bankruptcy Lawyer for Rhode Island & MA.
376 Broadway Providence, RI 02909
phone: 401-941-4800 fax: 401-785-8313